The ATA Chronicle
The latest issue of The ATA Chronicle is available online in both
flipbook and PDF formats.
ATA members can login to read current and back issues of the
magazine. Go to http://www.atanet.org/chronicle/flipbook_main.php
Call for Presentation Proposals: ATA 56th Annual Conference
The American Translators Association is now accepting presentation
proposals for its 56th Annual Conference (November 4-7, 2015).
Proposals must be received by March 2, 2015. Learn more
Featured in the February Issue of The ATA Chronicle
- Anatomy of an ATA Conference
- Reaching Out to the AP Classroom: ATA’s School Outreach In Action
- Term Extraction: 10,000 Term Candidates—Now What?
- Interview with a Game Localizer
- How Does the ATA Nomination Process Work?
2015 ATA Election: Call for Nominations
- Interpreters Forum
- The Entrepreneurial Linguist
- Blog Trekker
- Dictionary Review
- The Translation Inquirer
- Humor and Translation
Association News & Announcements
- From the President
- From the President-Elect
- From the Treasurer
- From the Executive Director
- ATA Mentoring Program Enrollment Closes March 7
- Become an ATA Voting Member
- 2015 ATA Honors and Awards Now Open
ATA Certification News
It’s not too late to renew!
Staying connected to colleagues, keeping up with technology,
learning new business management strategies—the advantages
of an ATA membership provide an excellent return on your
Association members receive The ATA Chronicle eleven times a year
and have access to the magazine’s archives from 2000 to the present.
You are receiving this email message because you are a member
of the American Translators Association.